Tuesday, February 04, 2003

I started the day with P3000 in my wallet. After paying debts and purchasing birthday presents for people, I now have something like P700 left. And this is why I don't have a bank account...

So there, I came to look for Elbert in the pub room when I see Kapi and the first thing he asks me is if Arnold Arre's After Eden is a true story. *sweatdrop*

I was supposed to lift my short story onto a transparency but for some strange reason, most of the photocopiers in school today were out of order. And those that were working wouldn't accept transparencies.

On a side note, I already have my limited edition Coraline with glow-in-the-dark cover and some extra notes by Neil Gaiman. There's also a couple of books on writing I want to get from Powerbooks but you can probably guess my financial situation by now.

Got dragged to the Ateneo's Art Gallery where some people were performing but not before I spot Carlos who is avoiding me and Elbert since has not yet written the essay about comics. Which is weird considering 1) Carlos is a comm. student, 2) Carlos is a fanboy when it comes to comics and 3) he only has class around three or four days in a week.

Theo 131's group report was on homosexuality. A few expressed their vehement protests against homosexuals (like gays wearing dresses) while others were well, condemning the church's stand, since it is flawed.

Been acting delivery boy yesterday and today is no different. I was actually supposed to meet Krizelle at 5 pm but when I text her asking where she is, she replies she's still at home. >.<

I've always wanted to say this since last week but haven't managed to find the time to do so. Bush is an ass. If people were wondering how Germany managed to follow the lead of Hitler and lay war on several nations during World War 2 and not be bothered by their conscience, well, we can now all look at the United States. Only time will tell if the protests are enough to sway America's government.

I've halfway through Stephen King's "On Writing". Just found out where most of my automatic writing errors regarding adverbs and dialogue comes from. King attributes it as "swiftiness" based on the fiction character Tom Swift. And I happen to have a set of Tom Swift books at home. No wonder I use statements like "he said loudly". And one other thing I learned from Stephen King: I really need a female companion, so that I can ask her all these questions about the opposite gender. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home