Friday, January 24, 2003

Russel told me to meet him at this gaming shop in Annapolis at 7 pm. I told him to text me when he gets there. It's already 10:30 pm and still no text message. Is it too much to ask a guy to come on time? Or at least keep his appointments? But then, why should I expect him coming on time? I mean this is the guy who said he'd be coming back from the US on mid-November and he didn't arrive here until last week.

Before I went to school, had to remember whether my dentist appointment was today or next Friday. No one at home remembers. Trusting my instincts, I went there today and I was right.

Once I got to school, stayed at my usual haunt, which means the library steps. While sitting there, ran into the UPS guy who delivers CCHQ's stocks. His name is John and we talked for quite awhile. It's amusing to see that his vehicle has "John 3:16" posted on the dashboard. Apparently, my social skills were working that day.

Also ran into a Xaverian who's one year lower than me that I met in my ACP class last year and is currently my classmate in the feature writing class I'm taking. Since I'm awful with names, asked him this morning when I saw him at CCHQ. Mark, his name was Mark. At this point, I'm waiting for Matthew and Luke to complete the gospel.

Basically, I'm still broke and I have several projects still undone. The term paper for Phil. Lit., a revised short story for fiction class, a new short story for fiction class, and a feature article on a place for feature writing. I actually need help researching on Virramall. What can I say, that place has been my life during my four years in high school. I used to watch movies there (back when there was still a theater on the third floor), spent my afternoons there playing cards, spent my afternoons spooking people (boo!), saw the aftermath of the third floor fire, participated in network gaming, worked there during the summer, saw the third floor burn again, talked to employees, and well, I still go there from time to time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home