Thursday, January 30, 2003

If there's anything to rave about, it's this: The Fellowship of the Ring Extended version is already available domestically, as of Tuesday, according to Elbert. And I did check Astrovision out just now. Yup, it's true, and it costs P2000. And it's region 1, which is a bad thing for me since my player can only view region 3 DVDs. It's the four-disc set and I don't think we'll see any sign of the collector's ed any time soon (but hey, I wish I'm wrong). At least my "prophecy" to Arianna came true: they did release a domestic version.

I don't know why but today and last Tuesday, I was a sit-in in Elbert's fine arts class. The last time I did something of the like was in the comic class during summer. Oh well, it's more learning for me. For free. =P

CCHQ was closed today. Thankfully, Khristine sent most of their customers text messages saying that they won't be open today. Still thinking of a gift to give them for their anniversary on Saturday. I know they appreciate cute stuff and artwork but I don't draw. I'm thinking of a poem but I suck in poetry.

Not much fireworks today even though it's the second PAASCU visit. Heard Elbert ran into one of them and inadvertedly got interviewed. As usual, I'm in my haunt, the library steps, where I can see everything that takes place from Faura up to the Soc. Sci. building.

On my way home, I tripped. It's not the trip that was caused becaue I lost my balance or I missed a step. My feet, ankles, and knees have been failing me ever since and I suddenly just trip (because of previous trippings, plus not to mention that doors have fallen on both my feet). This is one of those incidents and I failed to catch my balance in time. I now have a gash on my knee and will not be walking properly for the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home