Sunday, February 02, 2003

Still have a fiction short story to write as well as an essay about comics for LitSoc. But anyway, it looks like I'm broke again (especially with buying Fellowship of the Ring Extended). Goodwill is still on sale and they have new books! There's the autobiography of Piers Anthony but since I'm not THAT much of a fan, thought I'd save money by not buying.

Money went to Tad William's Otherland series since Vern did recommend it. Hopefully it'll last me before A Feast of Crows arrive...

Tower Records also had selected items on sale, and Powerbooks is stocking up on various Tolkien books.

One of the strange things that happened on my way home (aside from raining, which is a good thing I brought my jacket) is that my MRT card got rejected by the stupid machine. I wonder why.

And of course, dropped by the Atlanta Center in Annapolis, a building that hosts Slimmers World and other small businesses like Artfarm. Had to become delivery boy for Elbert since he is sick (at least he should be better now). Didn't bring my ID so I just gave the guard my old high school ID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home