Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Trying to watch the 2nd season of Saint Seiya has kept me up for, well, basically yesterday. I'm in what, episode 92?

Anyway, received an anonymous text message yesterday saying "done with the book, I could give it back to you today". Mind you, any pictures you saw of my bookshelf are really just half of my books since a lot of them are on loan, scattered around Ateneo, and probably around Metro Manila (well, it did reach Dumagete at one point). So if an anonymous person sends me a text message like that, that person will most likely remain anonymous.

But since I am a walking contradiction (and a stalker), I flipped through the Litsoc directory and saw it was Liana's number.

Comicol basically lost Carlos's Blade of the Immortal comic. I'm impressed with Carlos. He didn't freak out or shout.

Me: We lost your comic.

Carlos: You're kidding.

Me: No I'm not.

Carlos: *shrug*

Whereas Carlos of last year would do the following:

Me: We lost your comic.

Carlos: You're kidding.

Me: No I'm not.

Carlos: YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!! *strangles me*

Don't worry, we found Carlos's graphc novel. I am a stalker, after all. The girl who got it left her ID at the booth and failed to return it. Since we did have her ID, it means we have her name, year, and course. Elbert only got to tell me the girl's name on Sunday afternoon. Fifteen minutes later (yes, beleive me, even Elbert was shocked it only took me fifteen minutes, especially considering that it wasn't a school day), confirmed that it was with the girl and that she'd be returning it the following day.

On a side note, the girl did leave me with a thank you note scrawled on tissue paper. And it wasn't even my comic that was lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home