Thursday, February 20, 2003

Strangely enough, the past week has been "stalker week". Met one of my stalkers today, Criselda.

I was at CCHQ, minding my own business, when I see Jenny and a girl at the periphery of my vision. My stalker sense was bleeping so I assumed the girl with Jenny was the one who was stalking me a few months ago. That and her L5R cards.

When Jenny came in, I asked her if that was indeed my stalker (since well, people should always confirm their info, no matter what their instincts tell them). She shook her head and said no (not that I beleived her). Later on, when Jenny was gone, her companion came back in and did confirm it was her, one of my stalkers. Like the usual reaction of most stalkers, she claims she doesn't want to be known as a stalker.

Just finished watching "Fight School" on Star TV. Before that, I noticed their commercial for Star Movies was using the Zoids theme song. Anyway, Fight School seems okay, but it lacks that "oriental" feel. That and there are too many gorgeous people who just happen to be the "grand master's" assistants. The training and activites are definitely serious though and it's not a reality-based game that you enter without proper conditioning (hence all the participants are martial artists).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home