Wednesday, February 26, 2003

To say I failed my Fil. Lit. quiz is an understatement. 4 out of 30 is horrible. But what's done is done and it's time to move on. On a side note, I had Krip sign my copy of The Great Philippine Jungle Energy Cafe.

Strangely enough, even though I'm already in college, some people still behave as if they were studying in an exclusive school of a particular sex. I mean in Philo class where we formed a circle, with the exception of me and my teacher Mr. Bulaong, all the guys were in one semi-circle, while all the girls formed the other half. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in grade school or high school but it's strange coming from a co-ed college campus.

Comicol's magazine, Grafic, will hopefully come out in mid-March. LitSoc's magazine will also come out at around that time (and I have an article in it!). And there's the SF&F con on March 12. Aside from the hard-to-reach location, it falls on a Wednesday and I'm still pondering how I'll get there (bring me there Carlos ^^).

Since I've had lots of time to reflect as of late, I've discovered I'm more anti-social (not the psychology term) than I was a few years ago. I mean whenever people see me, I'm usually alone. And I haven't used the phone in several months to call someone up, with the probable exception of Elbert in which I have something important to tell him, usually regarding the org's activities. And I usually just can't call up the people I really want to talk to. Can't call up Rin, can't call up Steph, Ela doesn't have a phone, haven't asked the phone numbers of this and that person, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home