Sunday, February 23, 2003

Had to go to school today because of a seminar for Theo 131. When you count in Fr. Dacanay's seminar last semester, I've basically met five couples all in all, narrating their experiences of married life. It would probably be rude to recount what the two couples today said, although one of them was extremely funny.

Strangely, Ela was missing and she's not the type to cut class, much less miss a "must-attend" seminar. At the end of the seminar, she just arrived to sign the attendance. Apparently, she forgot since she had a Japanese competition yesterday and wouldn't be there today if Izza didn't text her.

When I was walking home, my crush's car passed me by. My heart nearly stopped. So sue me. I wish she'd give me her phone number so that I could have told her that the books she wanted arrived yesterday (courtesy of A Different Bookstore) but well, I don't have it and it's useless to chase a speeding car, especially on a Sunday afternoon at Annapolis where the street was devoid of vehicles (what a day to wish for heavy traffic).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home