Friday, November 29, 2002

While hanging out in CCHQ, Mars and Lindsay dropped by. Mars is selling her RX-178 Super Gundam MG model kit (comes with the booster and still unassembled) for P2000. Said a few hi's, and it's obvious the two are still freaked out by me. Ah, the old PO days where people find my personality in the chatroom to be annoying (understatement).

And of course, a popular thread lately is Comic Sale's bad service. A friend got ripped off as he consigned something to Comic Sale and didn't get paid the right amount. Of course I have my own stories like in an entry several months ago about how the owner, Raymond, offered my subtitled copies of Initial D but he gave me subtitled ones that had Chinese dialogue instead of Japanese. And of course, he wouldn't replace them. Of course Raymond comes out charismatic and kind at first but his business practice is far from fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home