Friday, November 29, 2002

Steph: Next year, I'm imposing a maximum amount of gifts you can give to me, say something like P500?

Me: But that's what, one book?

Steph: Exactly.

Me: And then you'll complain I'll make you start a series and leave you hanging.

Suffice to say, carrying Steph's presents was heavy. I could barely fit it in my bag and I had to take out one of my plastic folders just to fit them.

Me: Steph, I'm here to give you your birthday present. But ummm, it's heavy.

Steph: Maybe we should go to my car...

And as if fate was conspiring against me, I accompanied Steph to a classroom where she's supposed to study with her study group. Except no one showed up so I ended up staying with her in the room for over an hour. And of course, geeks like me do what we do best. I read T.H. White's Once and Future King (which I've been reading for the past few weeks, by the way) while Steph began studying for her Japanese exam on Sunday.

Also found out Rin's sis, Kim, is having her debut tomorrow, and I have a friend Kim who also has her birthday tomorrow. Other anecdotes of the day:

Marcel: Have you seen the CompSat posters? (Marcel is infatuated with Ateneo's computer genius Sacha whose face happens to be on the poster.)

Jamie: So you'll be grabbing all of them in sight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home