Monday, November 11, 2002

So I was at school early, since I had nothing else to do at home. Spent the next few hours wandering the school, waiting in line, and meeting up with friends.

Of course Steph emailed me the day before that she was going to return my VCDs to me but we never agreed on a meeting place. I wandered for several hours without finding her (I did find her blockmates but that's another story). Resigning to my fate of not seeing her, I started going to the classroom of my first class.

And true to the paradox of failing to look for people when trying but succeed when I don't try, lo and behold: Steph's classroom was one floor below mine. >.<

Anyway, I was dismissed early in all my classes but I had to waste two hours in the library looking for books that aren't placed in their proper shelves and photocopying readings for my subject Phil. Literature in English. Now that's a subject I'm going to spend a fortune in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home