Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Since my ISP is acting haywire again, I have to settle for an Internet Cafe to suit my blogging needs. Right now, I'm at E-click, a DSL Internet Cafe at Katipunan that charges P30 per hour and P35 to have something burned. Since there's only six computers here and barely anyone uses them, I rarely have to share bandwidth with anyone else. My downloading speed is somewhere along the 25 kb/sec range. Right now, I'm downloading Hunter x Hunter manga scans...

Anyway, yesterday had to go to school to attend my one class: Theology. The teacher wasn't so bad despite what other people have been telling me. Oh well, only time will tell. Mr. Asis was looking for a beadle in class. He told us it should be a person who never cuts and is willing to relay his messages to the other students. I'd qualify for the former but not the latter. I shirk from responsibility, at least when it involves school.

Half of the female caf up members are my classmates. Kendra volunteered for being the beadle while Lot is my seatmate. Speaking of the caf up, that clique will probably die with my batch. Right now, there's only Yaiba, Lloyd, Russ, Cyril, Carlos, Marcel, Rob, and me. We're too few to keep a constant presence there. And once the seniors are gone, we'll be left with me and Carlos. Marcel and Rob aren't really that avid gamers, at least when it comes to RPGs.

Of course, with the paradox that is my life, once I got out of Theo, I ran into Steph. >.< After that, I couldn't find a carpool and walking home was out of the question as people returned the books I loaned them, so you can imagine just how heavy the load I'm carrying. It's the first time I singlehandedly commuted home. The last time I commuted solo was during summer where I ended up in SM Centerpoint. I've commuted home several times after that but it was usually with someone, like Arianna or Elbert. Suffice to say, I managed to get home. =)

Oh yeah, two packs of Combos snacks got ruined because of the rat infestation the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home