Saturday, August 17, 2002

I'm just waiting for the minutes to tick so that I can see how good or bad Mutant X is...

Went to school to have an org meeting where there were only SIX of us. Of course I'm not really surprised... then again, I'm not exactly a role model when it comes to being an officer. Which reminds me to email the group to do work.

We were supposed to meet at Enconium but it was still closed when the "meeting" started. However, it began to open when the meeting ended...

Learned to commute from UP to SM North EDSA. Well, it's an experience. I haven't commuted ever since that incident involving boarding a jeepney to Cubao and I landed at SM Centerpoint...

Somehow, I feel jealous of Elbert's connections and contacts. But he did treat me out with his beautiful sisters at Pho'Hoa in North EDSA. People be amazed at how I eat...

And my search for a video copy of The Princess Bride still continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home