Saturday, August 17, 2002

*breathes in and tries to be calm* Garr, what idiot-slacker-from-Xavier do you take me for??? (read: I am not a typical Xaverian)

1) I don't bullshit... Garr, this is Charles, tactless and the walking pariah remember?

2) I always do my homework and not cut (in my entire three years at Ateneo, I have only had five cuts, two of them from ROTC). I am so saintly that when my English 11 teacher couldn't find my thesis in her pigeon hall, she assumed it was lost, not that I didn't submit (to those who are thiking about this, yes, it was lost, and somehow got mixed in another teacher's pile... I submitted a copy of the paper a few days later, getting a B+ for the subject).

3) The only reason I didn't know the thesis question is because I couldn't understand it in the first place and I asked A LOT of people and even they couldn't answer it comprehensively.

4) Regarding the well read and well written thing, you're overreading my post. I just said that Tin's site is popular. Nothing else about the writing (although she writes well). If there's anything I'm jealous about, it's the popularity, not the skill (although I admire Tin's writings a lot).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home