Monday, February 04, 2002

*yawn* I know I should be doing a lot of work today but I can't seem to remember any assignments. All I did today was stay home, sleep and watch TV (and read, of course).

For starters, I was supposed to meet Krizelle at 3 pm today so I didn't leave my house. I was getting bored and planning to go to a mall but she didn't arrive until 5:30. By then, I was too lazy to do anything else.

I was going to write something creative earlier today but my ISP went haywire. By now, I forgot what I was supposed to write. -.- It's just like me.

Life does get lonely around here. I miss a lot of people, especially my crush. But life often isn't fair, or pleasant. Might as well get used to it.

Hunter x Hunter is something refreshing to me. It's not too violent and at the same time, it makes me think. In the meantime, nothing makes my blood burn like Initial D. I really like the songs there. Can't wait for the CDs I ordered to arrive.

Nothing showed me how nerdy I am until today. Since I was bored ever since I woke up, I started typing D&D information and started making formulas for them, like how to compute the base attack bonus, base saves, and even the nasty experience point awards. It's nice to know that I can still solve math problems at this age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home