Wednesday, January 30, 2002

I finally found a way to overcome my boredom...

Guess what! I'm making a new fanzine. Gotta think of a new name though. I'm planning it to be ten pages long in black and white (hey, anyone know how to scan images in grayscale?) as well as being available in PDF format. It just occured to me when I woke up and I've been brainstorming all morning. I've already got several topics and I don't think they'd all fit in just ten pages. =)

I have to get my act right though. I still have my BLOG to work on, the Comicol thingie Bart is asking me to do, and of course, my school work. Oh well, I'll somehow find the time. I wonder though if I can finish it before the school year ends.

On a side note, in today's D&D "Survivor" session, I almost died. I was down to -10 hit points but that was due to subdual damage. Everyone else thought I was dead, including the DM. Four sessions down, six more to go. =)

I was just watching Hunter x Hunter... one of the protagonists is a girl!!! I just know it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home