Friday, February 08, 2002

*yawn*

Hmmm, had lots of thing to do last Thursday. Let me see, to sum things up, this is what happened: Failed my eco exam, had to cram a Jap report, and then got some Zs.

I didn't really expect it to rain today. Had to rush to National Bookstore to buy a CD-R for Elbert and then go back to school to give the CD to Elbert as well as meet up with Ela. Did I mention the Philosophy and ME block had to dress up as people they weren't for Psychology? Ela dressed up as a tomboy, Aiah as a slut, Camillo as a gentleman...

Well, I did manage to drag Mitch and Ela to CCHQ. Well, they were distracted enough that they actually stayed there for an hour. I was also right that the person I saw last Wednesday there was Ela's friend, Monica. I met today Ela's other friends from Miriam high school and gave them my usual introduction. "Masama, makulit, mayabang, nakakainis, weirdo, stalker and NR."

I talked to Raechel a few hours ago and later reported that Monica freaked out that I knew about her and all. My reputation as a stalker is well... a reputation. =)

*sigh* I miss Steph. I saw her today but...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home