Tuesday, February 05, 2002

I finally paid a visit to Central Comic Headquarters today. It was so cool! I got a Belldandy plushy for Sheila!!! *sigh* I wish I could do the same for Steph. Well, that's the way my life goes.

I'm all geared up for my upcoming fanzine. I even bought a tape recorded today just to prepare for my interview with Central Comic Headquarters tomorrow. I borrowed my parents' camera and I'm all set. I just have to make the questionnaire today and probably get someone to take down notes for me while I interview them.

Still, life isn't perfect. My original feature for the fanzine can't push through so I'll just have to settle for next issue. My budget also has increased because of expenditures I'm gonna make (film, photo development, the tape recorder...). I wish I had money.

Interestingly enough, I forgot to give my fiction teacher my short story last month. I knew I forgot something.

Steph was soooooo kawaiiiii today. *sigh* She didn't notice me though.

My arnis exam got postponed to Thursday. Just when we were all primed up... Oh yeah, our sparring is also scheduled for February 28. I hope I don't get hurt too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home