Wednesday, February 06, 2002

Nothing ever goes as planned. What can go wrong will go wrong.

For one thing, when I went up to the Caf up, I finally saw Steph. I talked to her but she seemed to lack any enthusiasm. Later, I sat at her table and I said nothing. She kept asking me "what?" and later even told me if I could go back to my table since she'd be leaving. *sigh* Things aren't working out. I actually ran out of things to say to her. And I think she's caught a cold. Poor her. To say nothing of how I feel.

On a bright side, my interview with Central Comic Headquarters was successful. I think I now have some four to five pages worth for my fanzine. I hope I can come out with it before March.

I wanted to write the article about CCHQ but my sister had to use the computer to research some pictures for The Good Earth because she didn't want to draw. Grrrr.

Finally gave Camillo the Fellowship of the Ring Book and sold Mk Harry Potter socks. Mk's cute... Anyway, also told Tobie what we had to do for CWS and tomorrow's our Arnis exam (finally). I almost died in today's D&D campaign but at least I killed one NPC and two PCs. Buwahahahaha. Anyway, I'm getting sleepy now and I still have two exams tomorrow so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home