Sunday, January 20, 2002

Yay!!! Blogger's done with maintenance. I can finally update this! =)

Anyway, I spent most of the day at home. I finally got to watch The Corruptor in its entirety on HBO after I came home from church. At least now I know why it's entitled that.

Also got Ayashi no Ceres' first ending theme this afternoon. It's soooooo cool! Maybe I should revert to my anime soundtrack collecting days. *sigh* I miss those times. If only I didn't lose half of my collection...

Today must be my lucky day. I checked my mail and saw Steph's reply. Poor her, she's busy with exams and projects. I guess I should be busy as well (that reminds me, we have a long test on Sci10 tomorrow...) but I don't usually study. I guess it's the laziness in me.

Another sign that today (checks clock... oh, it's now officially a Monday) is my lucky day is that I received Steph's reply from my reply. ^^ Did I get you confused yet? I also finally found the time to email Lea and she replied to it as well. How lucky can I get?

Apparently, not as lucky as I thought. Got an email from Anima Anime's relaunch party and they announced the winner. They also stated that two possible winners didn't show up. I wonder if I was one of those people. Nah, I'm just too confident and arrogant. ^^

So what else kept me up all night? I was busy preparing for my D&D game tomorrow. Wait 'til my players encounter the nasty things I've made up for them, and I'm not talking about the dragons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home