Sunday, April 16, 2006

[Blog Entry] Random Sampling, Summer

Random Sampling


I feel I just did a random sampling. The week before Holy Week, I had to text several people to coordinate a quick shoot and interview. Suffice to say, I got a variety of reactions. A few texted back. Some didn't. Others replied at awkward hours (can you say midnight?). There was one who replied something like five days later, during Holy Week.

This is why I don't like dealing with people.

Summer

Summer is probably my favorite time of the year. Aside from the fact that this is usually vacation season for those in school, it's also a period where the temperature actually matches my alien physiology. Whereas people are dying from the heat, it's just normal temperature for me.

There was also a blood moon last night, as if it was a portent of things to come. Hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home