Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Be Careful What You Wish For...

It seems I should heed my own sayings.

For the past two days (and it'll at least be three), I've been at school. I mean there's still my fiction writing class I have to attend to, as well as fixing my clearance so I can graduate.

Of course all the while, I've been juggling Dean's secret project. So yes, the irony of it all, is that the only time I'm really busy (both with school and with 'work') was when my school term was over.

Clearance

Ateneo is probably red tape hell (well, probably not as much red tape as, say, UP). Tracking down signatures from various departments is far from the easiest thing to do, especially when one of those people rarely shows up in the office during day time.

My Monday essentially meant handing my clearance paper to the secratary and coming back for it the next day. And then more red tape... but thankfully, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home