Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Life of A Bum

Basically all of my exams are over and as much as I want to start looking for work, it's my brother's wedding on April so I'm hesitant to look for a job right now (of course if anyone's offering...)

The Good

LRT2 (a.k.a. Megatren) tickets are now down from P120.00 to P100. Of course now that I've stopped going to school, well, there's not much reason for me to go to Katipunan (aside from patronizing CCHQ and Aeon Books that is).

The Bad

Did extremely horrible in my Theo orals today. But when I say horrible, I don't mean an F. A D, yes, but hopefully not an F. I'd say the range of my grade is between a D, or a C if the teacher is feeling merciful, but no higher.

The Ugly

Errr, I'm officially a bum. And with little money at that (yes, I have money, but I'm the type of guy that blew P14,000 in the span of five days).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home