Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Thank You

You'd be surprised at how saying "thank you" can mean so much to a person. Not that many people say "thank you" to me...

Food

Tin (thanks!!!) treated me out to this persian restaurant near school. They had this mint tea which tasted something like toothpaste and black gulaman juice, which is probably a good thing considering how spicy their chili sauce was. Also tasted cow's brain, which tastes like pigeon brain (yes, I eat pigeon brain). And of course if I smoked, I would have tried the smoking devices they had which comes in various flavors (like cherry, lemon, etc.).

It's All Coming Back...

I guess the problem with loaning books for the past four years I was in college is getting them back. I'm actually surprised at how "far" my books have gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home