Friday, February 20, 2004

One Week of Sickness

I've been sick for one whole week and it hasn't helped that this week has been full of orals and finals requirements.

Did finally manage to hibernate for ten hours last night, which is really helping me a lot right now.

Two Graduations

It's final. This year's batch is so big that they're splitting the graduation ceremony into two days. Which also means that the valedictorian will be speaking on both days. And that I'll really have to go out of my way to see my crush during her graduation ;_;

10-Hour Run

Yesterday, the Loyola Mountaineers at school held a 10-hour run at school. No, no one person was doing the entire run but rather people were doing shifts so that someone was running during those ten hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A KID,wedding dresses returning without wedding dresses protection wedding dresses from the pasture,wedding dresses was pursued by a Wolf. wedding dresses Seeing he could not escape, he turned round, and wedding dresses said:I know,friend Wolf,wedding dress designers that I must be your prey,wedding dress designers but before wedding dress designers I die I would ask of wedding dress designers you one favor fast wow gold you wll play me a tune world of warcraft gold to which I may dance." The Wolf complied, and while he was piping and the Kid was dancing,wedding dresses some hounds hearing the sound ran up and began chasing the Wolf. flyff penya Turning to the Kid, he said, "It is just what I deserve; for I, who am only a butcher,should not have turned piper to please you."In time of dire need,last chaos gold clever thinking is keyor aion gold Outwit your enemy to save your skin.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home