Friday, February 20, 2004

One Week of Sickness

I've been sick for one whole week and it hasn't helped that this week has been full of orals and finals requirements.

Did finally manage to hibernate for ten hours last night, which is really helping me a lot right now.

Two Graduations

It's final. This year's batch is so big that they're splitting the graduation ceremony into two days. Which also means that the valedictorian will be speaking on both days. And that I'll really have to go out of my way to see my crush during her graduation ;_;

10-Hour Run

Yesterday, the Loyola Mountaineers at school held a 10-hour run at school. No, no one person was doing the entire run but rather people were doing shifts so that someone was running during those ten hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home