Thursday, November 13, 2003

Distractions

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm immersed with the Gameboy Advance emulator, I'd probably rant (and rave) about Matrix: Revolutions, and my first week of class earlier. But that's not the case so...

Internet Monopoly

As much as I have control over my computer nowadays, the same can't be said for the Internet, since my brother either frequently uses the phone line, or he surfs (especially since it's NBA season). So don't expect much in blogging productivity from me.

Classes

It's a not-so-typical start of the school year with my blockmates planning a workshop at the first day of class, which means I got home at 8:45 pm last Wednesday. Not that they were able to help me with my short story since they all claimed "we're not the target audience".

On a side note, it's book-buying spree again for textbooks as well as acquiring 1x1 photos to be given to our teachers.

Right now, I'm not really meeting new people since by now, there's too much familiar faces and in a twist of fate, most of my seatmates this semester compose of Xaverians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home