Wednesday, September 17, 2003

The Early Morning Blog Update

At the rate I'm going, maybe I should rename this blog...

Rain Rain and More Rain

As if life changes here in the Philippines...

Workshop!

Spent last Tuesday with workshops, workshops, and more workshops with poetry: one for my thesis, the other for my writing for children class.

Virus

I've been receiving virii from my email again, but this time, it's more obvious, since the ones sending the file claims to be from Microsoft.

As if Microsoft would do a free service.

Or what happens if the one receiving the email uses Linux?

Professional Hitchhiker

Didn't have a carpool yesterday because he was going to attend the batch pictorials. After class, spent some time buying taho and while waiting in a corner, lo and behold, an acquaintance who was heading for Greenhills...

You Can Only Hit Buddha Three Times Before He Gets Angry

Witnessed Vin get angry yesterday after a security guard didn't let the shipment in despite a permit.

Vin: What use would a permit be if I had to wait like the rest? That's why I have a permit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home