Wednesday, September 10, 2003

New Stock!

CCHQ just restocked their Japanese shipment! Lots and lots of them that the whole batch won't be in until Friday, although some of the titles were already on shelf today like Saiyuki Reload Vol. 2, DNAngel Vol. 9, Clamp's Tsubasa, Suikoden Gaiden Vol. 3, Kingdom Hearts artbook, Final Fantasy X2 artbook, and DNAngel artbook.

Mooncakes are Expensive

There was time when Chinese mooncakes would cost P20 each. Since Dean was craving for one the other day, I told him I'd buy him one, thinking they would still be affordable.

Unfortunately, I was wrong.

I initially thought the price was for one pack but no, it's for one piece. Not surprising when I think about it, since the last time I actually went out to buy mooncakes were what, during Cory Aquino's time, when the dollar to peso exchange rate was merely P25.00, half of what it is now.

Outrunning the Rain

Two streets away from my house, I started to feel some raindrops. I still kept walking.

One street away, I started to hear something like a stampede. Uh oh, heavy rain was coming. I started to sprint and when I reached the gate, rushed to open it with as much alacrity I could muster in the few seconds before the storm would catch up to me.

I did not get wet. Rain poured hard for as long as one minute before moving on.

LRT 2

It probably would have been perfect if it didn't take five minutes for the car/train to arrive. I mean during rush hour, it also takes the MRT five minutes to get to the station (because of its heavy load, and the people who force their way in even though it's already in maximum capacity). But five minutes during off-peak hours is just too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home