Monday, September 15, 2003

It Always Rains

Which is why I usually bring an umbrell and a jacket, because honest to God, you can't really tell what the weather is going to be like in this country of ours. One moment you have a sunny morning, then there's immediately a brief downpour. With accompanying lightning. With weather like that, it's not surprising that anyone caught the...

...Flu

Apparently my philosophy teacher Mr. Bulaong caught the flu so we didn't have class last Friday and Monday. There's a make-up class, which'll occupy my Saturday morning.

It Happened Again

I was at the library, reading Terry Pratchett's Thief of Time, when one of my pretty classmates from theology approached me and asked me what I was reading. Next thing you know, she's asking me if it's anything like Harry Potter.

Meteor Garden Fever

While at Copytrade, the photocopiers at Katipunan, the salesladies there were talking about the Meteor Garden concert the other day, from the stampede, to their appearance on TV the next day.

I wonder when this phenomenon will be saturated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home