Monday, September 15, 2003

Ooops

Apparently, the last award during the Ragnarok convention was the boss's choice, rather than game boss winner. When you look at it, the whisper did have some cheap ingenuity in crafting the costume...

Eeeek

Woke up early in the morning just to cram (one of the most overused words I use) revising a poem for my writing for children class. Never mind that I'm at a total disadvantage because 1) it's poetry, 2) it's target audience is children, and 3) it's in Filipino.

So I'm actually giving up because I honestly can't think up of something and write it in less than fifteen minutes, at least something that's better than what I previously wrote. I'll get back to it before next week, the "real" deadline for the poem.

Argggh

It's Tuesday. 7:30 am - 7:30 pm class. It'll most likely rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home