Friday, September 12, 2003

School

I usually come to school as early as 10 am even though my classes start at 1:30 pm. Yesterday's incursion though involved me coming to my Theology class, only to find out that the teacher was leaving for a seminar. And then when I came to my Philosophy class right after Theology, the teacher wasn't present.

Well, at least I got to see my crush...

Dragonlance with no dragonlance

I was browsing through the Dragonlance Campaign Setting and well, there weren't any dragonlances...

Saturday

I'll be having my hands full today since in the morning, I'll be going to Ateneo (which isn't an easy feat since today is the ACET) for Carlo Vergara's talk on comics.

Then I have to meet a friend and rush to Glorietta for the Level Up Games Ragnarok Event.

And I'll have to wake up early on Sunday since my sister is taking her ACET exam and I have to accompany her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home