Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Conviction

Since today is the final game between DLSU and Ateneo, somebody left several flyers where students usually obtain the school publications. The flyer claimed that the writer was protesting against the elimination of Tenorio and not the other player, both of whom got into a fight during the last game.

Of course the flyer was placed there anonymously with no one leaving his (or her, but I feel it's a guy) name, no one to attribute whom the protest is coming from.

In my opinion, if one is going to do something like that, you might as well leave your name. It shows conviction, proof that you're willing to stand up in what you believe in despite the consequences. Anonymity leaves you free from the burden of consequences (at least the direct ones) so where's the conviction in that?

Suikoden 4

Here's the trailer.

Not that I'm an avid video game fan, mostly attributed to the fact that I don't have enough purchasing power to support a console system (and video game ROMS are still quite buggy and not up to my taste).

Free Cut

My thesis group, at the spur of the moment, decided to give a free cut. So my class ended at 10:30 am (9:00 am officially) and my next class will be at 4:30 pm instead of 1:30 pm.

October

Half a day away from October, one and a half week away from finals, and half a month away from sem break.

More Trailers

Return of the King. 'nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home