Monday, August 18, 2003

Just A Thought

I was watching yesterday's UAAP game between Ateneo and UE and it occurred to me... has anyone looking for the UE basketball player Charles Tan stumbled unto my blog and mistaken me for him?

Pretty Sight

Cammy dropped by school today (she was with Elbert). Does this mean there's something to look forward to every Monday? =)

Streaks of Silver

Just found out today that my classmate in Philo, Tracy, has streaks of silver hair. Reminds me of Polgara from David Edding's Belgariad and Mallorean, although in Tracy's case, it's dispersed rather than an actual lock of hair.

So pretty...

Anyway, I think the last time I raved about someone with silver hair was last year since I knew another person in Fr. Dacanay's class who had a similar situation.

New Bookstore

Aeon Books. Address: Unit 108 Loyola Heights Condominium, #23 Esteban Abada St. cor F. de la Rosa St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108. Telephone: 9269406.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home