Friday, April 04, 2003

The Unlikely Working Group

It's only last night that I thought about how strange my working conditions are.

First is the location. Elbert lives far North, Jaime somewhere South, and I'm in the middle (Ortigas). As you'd expect, coordination is far from the simple. (Jaime even joked as his cousin was complaining. "I don't go up to people and ask them 'do you live here? No? Okay, I can't work with you'.")

Second is the computere we use. Jaime is a using a G4 Mac. I'm using a Pentium 4 PC. And Elbert... let's just say that it's prone to crashing. Even the programs we run on those computers are different. Jaime uses Director MX, me Flash MX, and Elbert Photoshop (whichever version runs on his computer nowadays).

As expected, we specialize in different things: Elbert with graphics, me with programming, and Jaime acquiring and managing the jobs.

The only thing we all probably have in common is that we're Chinese... and we study in Ateneo (or in Jaime's case, teaching there).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home