Thursday, April 03, 2003

Busy!

Spent something like half of my waking hours facing the computer, working on the Flash project I'm supposed to cram in the next few days. Oh, and I'm supposed to show to my employers tomorrow (later actually) what I've done so far. If the radiation from the monitor doesn't kill me first, that is.

Anti-Virus Software

Finally managed to snag one. After 11 months of owning a Pentium 4 without the benefit of an anti-virus program, it's amazing my computer is still up and running. Of course the downside of things is that my computer slows down since it checks each and every email I receive (and send), as well as automatically updating itself, costing me some much-needed bandwidth.

Stalker-sense Tingling

Well, I did get an email a week ago from an acquaintance I knew. Last I heard, she was freaked out by me (that was the official news I heard like last year). Of course now, she's emailing me asking me all of these questions and suddenly taking an interest. There's also the fact that one of her friends is one of the people that used to stalk me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home