Wednesday, March 26, 2003

No Rest for the Wicked

I was supposed to be resting yesterday, but duty calls. Our comic magazine, Grafic, just got released. Had to meet up with Elbert yesterday at CCHQ to claim my copy as well as hold 40 or so copies so that just in case Elbert's house burns down, there will still be copies of Grafic.

Waitng, Waiting, Waiting

Since I'm supposed to be relaxing, I traveled light yesterday. Which meant nothing to read while I wait for Elbert for two and a half hours. People were playing CCGs, Go, their laptops, and I was staring into oblivion.

Community Service

Just got my Student's Handbook today. Since I got it late, I'm supposed to do community service tomorrow. Actually, I wouldn't have gotten it if Elbert didn't tell me. And since I didn't bring my ID yesterday, I was frowned upon by the guy managing the counter. Time to look for a trashbag...

Comic

Comic below is courtesy of Elbert. My script, his drawings (I always wanted the gift of drawing but alas, some things weren't just meant to be). And buy Comicol's comic, Grafic. P60. Contact me if you're interested. It won't disappoint you... too much. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home