Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Alone at 9:30 am in Katipunan

I was supposed to meet Elbert at school but he had to postpone it 30 minutes before I left (but I already asked to use the car by 9:00 am since mom will be using the driver afterwards) so I was at Katipunan by 9:30 am, with nothing better to do.

After strolling around campus (the computer rooms are all shut down and few people were roaming around, although there is this particular UA&P basketball player who came out of the Philo dept. and literally jumped for joy), I decided to walk around Katipunan. Unfortunately, they were as empty as school as shops were still closed.

Even CCHQ opened a few minutes late. But that was okay. I was sitting on a bench with Kit and Elbert's crush, who was wearing black spaghetti straps (yey! I finally know what a spaghetti strap is) and a lovely skirt.

Still, was alone for the rest of the hour since people were literally at one side of CCHQ and I was alone at the other corner, reading the latest issue of Previews. Lots of gossip heard but I'm not at liberty to say what it is I heard, especially since I know those who were there are reading this blog, no matter how much they'll deny it. =P

Here at E-Klik where the connection seems slow. Maybe I should transfer to the Internet stall beside Blue Skies where they have Bayantel DSL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home