Monday, March 31, 2003

Busy busy busy

Despite the fact that I don't have any classes anymore, found myself at school yesterday because I had to meet people.

Not that I was the only person to be in school. In fact, I saw a couple of classmates and acquaintances.

Anyway, Carlos was picking up cigarettes and placing them in plastic bag for community service. He also went to the cashiers to hand them that bag full of cigarettes. I didn't know what he was thinking.

Philo grades were also posted. I got a B. I guess that would bring my grade up to a C+.

North, South, and Everywhere Else

That's where I've been yesterday. From school which is a bit up north, found myself flung to Rockwell which is near south. Then, I head to Megamall, which brings me somewhere in the center of the city.

Flash MX

Call it on the job training. But it'd be real helpful if someone who has mastered the action script can help me.

Lonely Me

Self-explanatory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home