Thursday, March 20, 2003

The melodrama that is war

People are glued to their TV sets, CNN particularly. The cable company is even desperate enough that they're intercepting the channel to plug in their ads. Well, war has finally occurred. Of course the bigger question isn't who will win but what will the aftermath be like?

Cramming for Philo

While I don't recommend that people cram for theri Philo orals in the span of one and a half days, that's usually how I study. Any study done before that tends to be forgotten.

I was also making outlines for the thesis statements when like a certain Dream who invested too much power in his tools, I came to rely on those outlines instead of what's in my head.

I also have a feeling Mr. Bulaong will ask me a "What is Philosophy" question but that's just me so I better study all of the thesis statements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home