Friday, March 21, 2003

Dead Phone

Phone line's dead since this morning but the people around the house didn't bother to call PLDT. I guess I won't be having Internet or email for the next few hours at least.

Philo Orals

I've been cramming 'til the last few minutes of my orals, which was at 9:30 am today. Jon did ask me the question "what is Philosophy" but that's only because he asked me three thesis statements since I didn't consume the entire 15 minutes with the first question.

It's not Charles

Because Jon required us to wear business attire, I didn't exactly come to school looking "normal". People were asking why I was wearing a polo and I had to explain it was my Philo orals.

Waiting in the Rain

Since my orals ended at 9:45, I spent the next few hours at the photocopiers waiting for Grafic to finally be printed. Hopefully it'll be collated over the next few days in time to be distributed come Friday next week.

And of course, it was raining while the sun was shining. Got to test my new umbrella since over the course of the semester, I've wrecked three umbrellas already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home