Friday, February 14, 2003

Cramming my feature story for tomorrow's class is quite exhausting, as usual. After several back-and-forth calls with Elbert, I finally managed to fill the 4-page requirement.

As for the day's events, it seems that a lot of people are conscious about Valentines. People were either pro-Valentines (wearing red), anti-Valentines (wearing black), and others ignoring it on purpose and wearing white for their anti-war sentiments. My crush was wearing red with black stripes...

Dentist appointment was quick and easy but when I got to school, pressure was immediately upon me as I found out there's an "accounting" problem with the org (when I say the org, I refer to Comicol). And people do greet me a Happy Valentines Day (usually after I give them chocolates) and I merely reply with "there's nothing happy about [my] Valentines Day".

Speaking about chocolates, the pack I bought the other day was finished before my first class even began. Had to walk all the way to the supermarket to purchase a new pack for my classmates in Phil. Lit. (a lot of whom were absent) and for my Philo class.

On the better side of things, CCHQ's new stock has arrived. Tin/MM, Cafe Oji #19 is already there and it's the last issue. Saiyuki fans rejoice for Gaiden #1 is already out, priced at P750. Bart told me Ring manga was there but didn't see it on shelf when I was there in the morning.

For the past two years, my crush has been declining me giving her chocolate on Valentines Day. Technically, I'd kill the person who says "the third time's the charm" so I had a backup plan today. Well, she did accept my chocolate without me resorting to the backup plan, which makes me wonder... do I have a chance with her or is it because she treats me as "just a friend"? Not that I'm not content with either place but I want to know where I stand, whether I should still strive for the dream or move on. (How many guys do you know would court the same girl for three years despite ignoring you completely for six months, getting mad at you, etc.?)

Thursday, Feb. 6:

Me: Pustahan tayo magiging sina DG and Oli. (I bet that DG and Oli will become a couple.)

Elbert: Ayaw kong makibagay diyan. (I don't want to get involved.)

Today:

DG: Charles!

Me: Bakit? (Why?)

DG: Kami na ni Oli. (Me and Oli are now a couple.)

Me: Kailan pa? (Since when?)

DG: Nung Tuesday. (Last Tuesday.)

Me: Sabi sa inyo eh. (Told you so.)

Lastly, if there's anything I like more than loaning SF&F books to people, it's loaning them to pretty girls. =P Got to talk with Tracy, as well as with Liana who envies my bookshelf. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home