Monday, January 20, 2003

So there I was, at school lugging around some two dozen CDs for Elbert as well as a couple of books which I'm loaning to certain people. Dropped by CCHQ when I found out it's a certain someone's birthday next week. Elbert also dropped by and ordered me to photocopy some sponsorship letters for the Comicol magazine. Which reminds me, donations are always welcome. =P

There's a job fair at school which everyone's interested in. For example, Elbert needs a job, period. The rest, on the other hand, need a job for their practicum and this is the venue. Saw Steph there and was trying to convice her to read Gaiman's Coraline. But since she's busy (which is the usual and official excuse), she wouldn't borrow it it from me.

We were given a free cut for Philo but Mr. Bulaong did post our grades and gave us a reading assignment. Got a B for my orals and had to move Heaven and Earth just to look for the readings. According to the library's computer, the book was "on shelf" but like most books listed in the computer, they're virtually impossible to find either because someone hid them somewhere else, it's mixed somewhere in the returned books shelf, or it's lost. The book, by the way, is Philosophy of Man by Manuel Dy. There's a lot of books entitled Philosophy of Man, apparently, and one of the books by Manny Dy is even "lost". A little ingenuity and more digging pointed me to the Special Collections which has a supplement to Philosophy of Man, which is where I finally found the reading.

Izza finally returned Coraline and The Princess Bride VCD to me. I'm itching to loan it to Steph but she refuses. Oh well. *sigh*

Got the pics of my room from Elbert. Hopefully he'll copy the pics to the CD I gave him, which is more than I can say for what Bart is doing with my C3 pics. *hint* *hint*

And of course, Krip amazed us all by telling us the first line to Harry Potter book 5. One of my classmates asked how he knew. Well, it's in the press release which I wrote down in a previous entry. And there's this girl who's reading this L5R novel (Scorpion clan). I was tempted to introduce myself but thought better not to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home