Tuesday, January 14, 2003

The Stephen Speaks concert at Ateneo ran out of tickets due to miscommunication (understatement) and conflict. Because I cannot say more... (well, I can't!) There's also one at DLSU but if it does get held there, it's a closed door concert (meaning that only DLSU faculty and students can attend). However, since my "spies" tell me that they're having trouble finding a standing room venue, there's a slight possibility it might be held in La Salle Greenhills.

Me: Ack! I won't be getting any sleep if it gets held at La Salle Greenhills!

Elbert: Why?

Me: Because I'll hear it from my room.

Elbert: Really? Can I sleepover?

Katherine and Khristine were able to give me advice for my term paper in Phil. Lit. On a side note, my blockmates were asking advice from their other English teachers. For example, Eva and Niko asked Mr. Pulan (Phil. Lit.) to help them in their 3rd World Lit class. Then, for Mr. Yuson's (Fiction) class, they were asking help on their 3rd World Lit and Phil. Lit. classes. It's similar to the scenario of using this credit card to pay that credit card bill.

Yesterday was the first time during this year that I commuted home. Last week, Jobert was around to bring me home, or at least drop me off at EDSA. He went back to the US today. =( At least he'll be safe from Carlos's physical harassments. =)

And of course, couldn't go home immediately after class yesterday since I ran into various people who kept asking me for help in Philosophy. Then I was in the overpass when I received a text message from Jing asking this question, which of course can't be answered by one text message or even a phone call. Had to walk back to the cafeteria to meet her and explain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home