Saturday, January 18, 2003

As usual, I have my feature-writing class on Saturday mornings. Our teacher came late, which isn't really much of a surprise to me. It did startle some of my classmates though. This has been what, our sixth session? And except for the first session, she's always been late. Not that I blame her or that she doesn't have an ample reason to be late, but students should stop complaining that the teacher's late, especially when they themselves came late (at 9 am, aside from me and Elbert, there were like three other students in a class of fifteen or so).

Surprise surprise! Gio was late for his class. And he had a haircut and shaved (by the way, Elbert, my mustache has been in existence since grade seven... never thought of shaving it since it hasn't grown much in the past few years). He says he felt now was the right time to do so. I say it's because Jobert ain't here anymore.

And of course, there's the topic of Marcelle finding out the existence of various people's blogs. So what's the problem with Marcelle? As a guy and as a friend, I have no qualms with Marcelle's personality. However, for someone who already has a girlfriend and is finding prospects at the same time, he's not the type of person I'd introduce to a female friend of mine. Yes, Marcelle, you might say you're not really planning anything with your prospects. But for us, it just looks like a failed flirt attempt. I mean hypothetically, if one of your prospects did show an interest in you, would you a) leave your girlfriend and court your prospect? b) have your prospect as your kerida? c) have two girlfriends at the same time? or d) make your prospect your "backup" in case your relationship with your girlfriend doesn't work out?

As for my complaints with Marcelle's gaming, it's not him as a player but him as a tourney judge. I think there was a point in time when he was expecting "compensation" for being the judge to the Raw Deal tournaments here in the Philippines. Monetary compensation (in the form of booster packs) that is. So hypothetically, if they didn't compensate you, you'd stop hosting tournaments and giving players the prizes the distributors gave you?

Of course Marcelle, I'm still your friend. And I know you'll eventually read this, hence "front-stabbing". Besides, you're not the only person I criticize. There are other people mentioned in my blog who I insult, tease, and berate. And yes, I know I'm arrogant. ^^

Strangely enough, Carlos gave me a lift home. What happenes in the past is something like this:

Carlos: Wanna hitch late after class?

Me: Okay.

-after class-

Me: Where's Carlos?

Elbert: He probably went home already. His car isn't here.

Finally got some time to sleep and to visit people's blogs (yes, I visit most, if not everyone, on my link list). Sometimes, it's just plain annoying when people don't have comment sections (I'm not referring to you Bart... and yes, I already saw your comments section). It's even more annoying when you want to reply to it but can't find their email address. At that point, it's their loss, and not mine.

Chanty also told me to meet her at Megamall at 7 pm. Of course by 5:30, she sends me a text message she's near Megamall already. Ate a quick dinner and ran. After watching Chanty and her friends (I'm terrible with names) play at the arcade, I played the scavenger when it came to dinner since 1) I'm in debt (not broke, in debt) and 2) they couldn't finish the food and it's a waste of vegetable and rice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home