Monday, January 13, 2003

Day started with my 3210 cellphone dying on me. It wouldn't turn on or if it did, it would only be for a moment. Oh well. It lasted for something like two years.

Of course in my hurry to go to school, forgot to set the timer record of the VCR. Didn't get to see the first part of the last episode of Zoids.

Anyway, had more or less five hours to cram half a sem's worth of Philosophy. Not that I got to actually study when I arrived in school. Got distracted by some friends whom I accompanied to the Guidance office to sign up for Guidance Testing (whatever that is). Then found out there's a problem with the distribution of the Stephen Speaks concert and that it's sold out. Not that I'm going but a couple of people have been asking me to get tickets.

I began haunting the library steps but some people are still smoking there despite the sign that reads "no smoking, eating, or drinking". Ran into Elbert and then dragged him to sign up for Guidance Testing. Found out his script is going to be made into a short film. Will probably end up being an extra.

More cramming involved before I finally had to go to class. I still don't have a topic for my term paper proposal. After the class, had something like ten minutes to make some last-minute reading before I took the orals.

In fiction class, Krip gave us two erotic fiction pieces to read. He then narrates at how he was supposed to compile an anthology of erotic short stories for Metro but eventually, the figured out it would be risky to publish some 100+ pages worth of fiction in their mag every month. Mr. Yuson also commented that in the initial submissions, seventeen people gave their works and thirteen of them were women. Of the four guys who did submit, two were homosexuals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home