Wednesday, January 22, 2003

On my way home yesterday, ran into Izza. Commuted with her to Cubao but she took a different route from the one I'm used to. It's the first time I entered the mall that's interconnected to the MRT station in Cubao. Unfortunately, since I was using an unfamiliar route, I ended up boarding the ride headed Northbound instead of Southbound. >.<

And I forgot to post this several weeks ago: basically, there's a SF&F convention in March, a goth/anime prom event by yaoi dudes in February, and a Marvel convention at the NBC tent at the end of the month. Probably will be attending the SF&F con (time to corrupt more souls!), won't attend the prom thingie because aside from not having any money, I don't have any reason to go there (unless someone like my crush asks me out... and I probably have better chances of winning the Lotto than that happening), and I don't have a ride to the NBC tent. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home