Sunday, December 01, 2002

Yey! It's the start of December and the start of the week... which means I'll have money by tomorrow. No more days of fasting and penniless existence.

Meanwhile, tonight's the routine eating at (surviving) grandparent's house and then cramming all my assignments in one evening. Then tomorrow, I have to search for the readings in my feature writing class as well as doing research in the library.

Elbert, I'm flattered you read my blog. For more funnies, try reading Carlos/Gio/Navarro's. Meanwhile, my blog will be the subject of a lot of controversy, as usual, ever since it was put up last January.

And joy, I'll only have classes five days next week since Friday's the Ramadan and we have no school. Too bad I have a dentist appointment on that day, so I'll still be leaving the house. Hmmmm, I wonder when CCHQ's new shipment will arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home