Saturday, November 30, 2002

I was either going to start working on a comic script for Elbert or start doing one of my assignments but reading blogs makes me procastinate those things.

And I just made this observation. There's this "dread" I feel when someone's mad at me for reasons unbeknownst to me (actually surprised to find out someone's angry at me... but not surprising to believe considering that's what usually gets me into trouble). I'm dense and slow-witted.

Anyway, this "dread" keeps me from writing. Actually, it confuses me as my heart starts to race and I start thinking what I could have done wrong (knowing me, I either didn't do it, did it because I thought there was nothing wrong with it, did it for different reasons other than the apparent one, or it's just a complete misunderstanding). Of course nothing comes up right now (but that's just normal). It's resolving the matter that's the problem and since I don't have the contact numbers of the person I'm supposed to offend, I'll just have to either wait it out 'til I meet the person or someone makes comments on blogs soon.

Yes, I'm a walking pariah. Most probably me being too friendly had something to do with it. It's usually that. Feh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home