Saturday, November 30, 2002

I just hate it when people expect you to know what's wrong. >.<

Anyway, updated more links as it's only now I've discovered that some people actually linked to me. I guess I should check my tracker more often.

Meanwhile, the paradox of my existence is that I tell people to be frank with me but few actually do (probably as a result of Filipino culture where people are nahihiya and have utang ng loob). Those that are frank with me have known me for quite some time and so know my follies, so when I do screw up, they understand that it's more out of ignorance rather than actual intent. But then again, these aren't the people who must be wary of me. It's those that are unfamiliar with me, the ones that can't be blunt at me and hide their feelings. Which is a serious handicap for me considering I'm not really good at sensing vibes (and the fact that I'm dense and slow-witted). *sigh* I might as well get used to the fact that it's the world vs. charles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home