Sunday, December 22, 2002

Today was a bad day. I'm not talking about getting only 6 hours rest or the fact that I have a cold that my hankie's so wet and I ran out of tissue. As usual, the one thing that can actually bother me is my crush. *sigh*

Simply put, I'm getting mixed signals. As usual, she doesn't say hi or wave when I see her during the con. And when I call out to her, I'm not sure she doesn't respond because she either can't hear me or chooses to ignore it.

Anyway, she didn't want me to take her picture, even though she allowed it when others were asking. *sigh* It's not that I couldn't get pictures of her but rather she doesn't want ME taking pictures of her. It's just like the fact that she doesn't give me her phone number. *sigh*

Then again, it's not unusual for Christmas to be depressing for me. *sighs some more*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home